Central Heating

Choosing a Heating Engineer & The Services We Offer

When should you contact a plumber and when should you call a heating engineer to visit you?

People often say “I need a plumber” when they need someone to work on their boiler or central heating system. A plumber can work on your central heating system (radiators, pipework etc), but cannot work on the boiler or the gas pipe.

The main difference between a plumber and a heating engineer is that a plumber does not carry any Gas Safe qualifications. On the other hand, a heating engineer that mainly does boiler repairs is unlikely to work on any other aspects of your heating system.

Manor Plumbing & Heating are Gas Safe registered Heating Engineers and also fully qualified plumbers. We are also OFTEC registered technicians meaning we a authorised to self certify that our installation work complies with the regulations without needing to submit a building control notice. This means that a site inspection by a local council building control officer is not required saving you time and money.

Dorchester Central Heating Engineer

Central Heating Services

   As fully qualified Gas Safe Heating Engineers we are able to offer a full range of central heating services in Dorchester and the Dorset area including:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Scroll to Top